Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh no. That man with the boot is back for England.


Jonny 'I can kick field goals' Wilkinson is coming back to the English team - eeeeeeaaaaagggghhh!

I can't stand him!

I appreciate he kicks the football very well, and apparently he is meant to be a 'nice bloke'. But really ...... am I alone in remembering that field goal he kicked in the dying seconds of extra time in the 2003 RWC Final? Only England could give their players bloody knighthoods (almost) for winning a game with a kicked goal rather than a try ... Rugby is NOT SOCCER!

I always reckon that Jonny Wilkinson looks like he's laying an egg when he lines up the ball for the kick. I say we hatch a plan (an egg - hee hee!) to nobble him and get him out of the game, once and for all :-D

One consolation is the English are known for choking when they're defending any sort of cup they may have won - viz The Ashes. So perhaps there is hope that Mr W won't offend our eyes with his weird stance and his girly FIELD GOAL KICKING!

No comments: