Sunday, September 9, 2007

Playing today ...

There are four matches to be played overnight Sydney-time:

WAL v - CAN in Nantes
RSA - SAM in Paris
SCO - POR in St-Etienne
IRE - NAM in Bordeaux

My Facebook tipping is doing okay so far - I tipped the scorelines (sort of) for 2 out of the 4 games played to date. Got the France v Argentina result completely wrong, but guess I'm not alone. I also thought the English wouldn't do as well as they did. Bah!

This time my mystic sources are telling me there will be some walkovers tonight. I reckon our celtic friends and the boys from the veldt will do well over their opposition.

But it's just as well I don't put money down on these tipping thingies ... one has to be far more precise. I'm such a bad gambler I'd have no money left for shoes, the hairdressers and luxury travel ;-)

And they're far more important!

No comments: